Some of the most common job interview questions include:
1. Can you tell us about yourself?
2. Why are you interested in this position?
3. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
4. What are your long-term career goals?
5. What experience do you have in this field?
6. How do you handle stress or pressure?
7. Can you describe a time when you had to overcome a challenge?
8. How do you work in a team environment?
9. What are your salary expectations?
10. Do you have any questions for us?
It's important to prepare for these questions and practice your answers beforehand to increase your chances of a successful interview.
Best of luck.